Properly maintained moisture system levels, will result in improved quality and minimal downtime or rejection. This is possible because ideal humidity levels will actually increase the tensile strength of natural fibers. Enhanced production capacity and reduced waste creates a more profitable operation. As a bonus, static electricity can be removed making the yarn more workable and controlled resulting in less yarn separation. It also controls cotton fly and residual airborne lint.
Benefits of Installing Moisture System in Cotton Ginning and Pressing Unit –
- Ultra-fine fog droplet to get proper moisture in cotton.
- Weight gain in ginned cotton.
- Very Low Energy Consumption.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Low Installation Cost.
- Mist can also clean the surrounding area away from dust.
- Less costly to operate.
- Ultra-fine fog droplet to get proper moisture system in cotton.
- Custom designed system.
- Stainless Steel Constructions.
Moisture represents the presence of a liquid containing trace amounts of water. Humidity, on the other hand, is the concentration of water vapor in a gaseous state, present in the air.
The more water evaporates in a given area, the more water vapor rises into the air, and the higher the humidity of that area.