Mist Line System
Stainless Steel Mist Line Key Features:
- Our Stainless Steel 304 Mist Line comes in ½” and 3/8” tubing (O.D.).
- Stainless Steel 316 Spigot of thread size 10/24 UNC.
- Spigot duly TIG welded.
- Exhaustive Testing.
- Rust Preventive.
- All Stainless Steel Line duly polished.
- Stainless Steel Line duly hydro tested.
- This tube can be bent with a standard tube bender.
- Spacing between nozzles can be one of our standard spacing or custom spacing.
- Standard spacing are (inches): 12, 15, 18, 24, 36, 48
Nylon Tubing Mist Line:
VAI nylon tubing, mist fan and Ferrule Connector fitting assemblies are the ultimate in convenience and versatility when used as part of the misting system design. The easy assembly allows for a quick and simple installation reducing the time and money associated with labor costs.
- Nylon Tubing Mist Line Key Features:
- Quick and simple installation
- Reduce time and money
- Reduce labor cost
- Available in 3/8” flexible nylon tubing
- 3/8″ tubing is available by the foot in various lengths.
- Fitted with stainless steel 304 ferrule connector is desired spacing.
Stainless Steel Mist Line, Stainless Steel Mist Line Kit, High Pressure Stainless Steel Mist Line,Evaporative Cooling System, Adiabatic cooling kit, Misting fan, Fogging system in textile, Humadification plant, Dust suppression fogging systems, Dust suppression systems, Mist India