Fan and Pad Cooling System
Air Circulation FanWe fabricate qualitative range of Fan, Pad Evaporative Cooling System. It is used to cool the air by using the heat present in the air and evaporate the water from an adjacent surface of the pad. In order to obtain better results, the relative distance between cooling pad and fans of the green house should be not more than 50mtrs.
Salient features of Fan, Pad Evaporative Cooling System:
- Fan housing made of heavy galvanized sheet
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Shutters are made of pressed galvanized sheet for highest strength
- Central hub and v-belt pulley are made from die-cast aluminum’s
- Welded wire guards divided into 2 parts ensure easy maintenance
- Propeller is statically and dynamically balanced
- Shutter is opened by rotating centrifugal system
- Shutter opening is not affected of dust on shutter blades
- A powerful couple of springs keep the shutters firmly closed when the fan is not operating
Evaporative Cooling Pad:The Evaporative cooling pads are made from a specially formulated cellulose paper, impregnated with insoluble anti-riot salts, stiffening saturates and wetting agents to provide maximum cooling. It can be used for many different cooling purposes but is particularly suitable for cooling of livestock buildings and greenhouses.
This cooling pad consists of specially impregnated and corrugated cellulose paper sheets with different flute angles, one steep (60 degree) and one flat (30 degree) that have been bonded together. This unique design yields a cooling pad with high evaporation efficiency while still operating with a very low pressure drop. In addition scaling is kept to a minimum and no water carryover occurs due to the fact that the water is directed to the air inlet side of the pad. This is where most of the evaporation takes place. The impregnation procedure for the cellulose paper ensures a strong self-supporting product, with high absorbance, which is protected against decomposition and rotting and therefore increasing longevity.
The distribution pad constitutes a vital part of a complete system and should always be ordered in combination with Cooling Pad placed on top of the cooling Pad it ensures a uniform supply of the water to the cooling pad and minimizes the risk of dry spots.
Pad Technical Specification:
|Standard Height||1000mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm|
|Standard Depth||50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm and 300mm|
Fan,Pad Evaporative Cooling System Manufacturer
- High evaporation efficiency.
- Superb wetting properties
- Low pressure drop when wet, leading to low operation cost.
- No water carries over
- Low scaling
- Strong and self-supporting
- Long life time
- Low running cost
- Quick and easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
- Consist high quality
A “fan and pad” system uses exhaust fans to pull air through evaporative cooling pads. This technique utilizes the cooling effect produced when water evaporates and cools the air as it is pulled through the pad.
Fan-and-pad cooling can at best cause a reduction of temperature by 80 percent of the difference between the dry and wet bulbs reading, where fog cooling can lower temperature to the wet bulb reading, or close to it.